Combining our products We can offer a complete solution for your business according to your requirements.
For your SML
Monitor incoming and current fuel tank at the gas station. Capacitive probe monitors the fuel level in the tank and sends information (fuel level, volume, temperature, compensated volume to 15 ° C, deliveries, leakage) to the fuel control system.
Object Identification In order to identify the object for the particular charge, the loading gun must be delivered to the tank neck, ie the identification module that is attached to the charging gun must read the object's chip for identification. If the chip is not recorded in the database message appears unauthorized card. Given that the chip is authorized displays a message that can be done charging.
Means of identification for them is the same as in SML. The steps for loading a mobile are:
- The driver of the mobile object is identified with their card through the reader terminal of the mobile tank
- He's taking the pistol for charging and putting it in the reservoir neck of the object
- The pistol identification module relies on the identification chip of the object
- Start charging
If the pistol is removed from the neck of the tank, ie break the link between identity module identification chip and charging is interrupted.
-Remove the subjective factor
-Personalization of all processes
-Tracking fuel traffic in real time
-Easy maintenance and service
-Possible integration of the system with other ones
-Return on investment
-Ability to set limits for a certain amount of fuel from a particular card (Mobile object or employee)
-Opportunity for multiple reports such as: average fuel consumption per site, report on fuel quantity change in tanks, etc.
-The system is certified by a European standard.
-Failure to dispose of fuel in unauthorized containers.
-Convenient to work software with the ability to add a different number of workstations.
Presence of a telematics module or hour meter, the complete fuel cycle from the supplier closes until the fuel is consumed.
The telemetry module is a compact equipment suitable for installation in all types of mobile and stationary objects.
Specialized microcomputer gives information about the occurrence of a number of events:
- switch, engine, clock switch on / off
- Current change of different electrical sensors;
- Fuel level
- Average fuel consumption
- Door condition, shutters, hatches, etc.
- Еngine hours
- Engine temperature
- Vehicle maintenance signaling - oil change, tires, brake pads, etc.
- Other events related to the client's activity.
- Different configurations depending on the specificity of each object's activity.
- Additional sensors and sensors can be added depending on customer information (example: level system).
- Built-in programmable outputs can control electrical systems in the facility.
- Ignition control system makes it possible to restrict the management of mobile objects by unauthorized persons, thus avoiding serious incidents.